the account of my journey from being a college student to youth pastor... and beyond

Monday, December 12, 2005

well, hello there

Long time no update, oh well, you know I'm busy!

We spent this past weekend at my mom's to celebrate Christmas and her birthday. It was an early Christmas indeed, but we are moving in 3 days and we will be much further away than we are now. The kids got kind of sick and I was fighting not getting sick when we got there. In fact, on our way home we made a doctor's appointment and found out that one of our kids has RSV and the other has a bronchial infection.

I have four final exams left this week, but one is a take-home, so I'm not too concerned about that - and it's a class that I have been getting an A in.

Well, there's a lot to do this week, I don't know if I'll be able to write until we move, but I'll see.



Oh, here's a picture for you, it snowed a little here. It wasn't around for long, so I'm glad the kids could go out and experience the "white stuff."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home